A Day in the Life
- Specializing in implementing interior detail design drawings.
- Understand the basic structure of fit out and furniture.
- Ability to see deployment perspective is an advantage.
- Understand the amount of work to be implemented for a technical drawing of the project.
- Coordinating with the designer to check and redraw the existing drawing before implementing the design.
- Assist in the design and implementation of suitable jobs when required.
- Coordinate with estimating and construction department to complete as-built 2D documents.
- Store drawings on the server in accordance with regulations.
- Complete the assigned work on schedule, accurately in terms of time and quality.
Who We Are Looking For
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in interior company as Autocad Draftsman.
- Proficiency in the use of Autocad software, knowledge in 3D max, Sketchup.
- Ability to effectively manage time, agile style, progressive spirit.
- Have a spirit of teamwork and for common goals.
- Be responsible and have an ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Quantity: 2 (Ho Chi Minh) & 1 (Ha Noi)
HCMC Office – 15th floor, Harbour View tower, 35 Nguyen Hue street, Ben Nghe ward, district 1, HCMC
HN Office – 5th Floor, Viet Tower, 01 Thai Ha Street, Dong Ha District, Hanoi