The position is responsible for managing and executing the business development strategy. The two key segments to focus on include bringing organised group sales to NERFAX as well as to develop new growth areas to drive the non-peak periods of the year through partnerships and product development.
It is critical for the Senor Executive to manage both internal and external stakeholders well to be successful in this position that involves weaving in 3rd parties external to the company, and engaging internal cross functional collaboration.
The key role is to manage the business in Singapore for NERF Action Xperience with the potential of overseeing new sites as the organisation grows and with proven performance.
A Day in the Life:
- Manage and maximise conversion for inbound birthday party enquiries.
- Drive NERFAX League, in-house team building, and Corporate Pass purchase.
- Manage sales data from enquiries received, closure rates, cost, percentage distribution of various group types, margins etc on a monthly basis.
- Oversee re-contract of year-long promotions with partners to drive weekday and gain incremental reach.
- Develop tactical campaigns with these partners on quarterly – bi annually basis.
- Manage relations to bring incremental corporate sales.
- Work with partners to develop and/or co create programmes targeting secondary segments.
- Identify unique segments through surveys, findings from internal data and various sources.
- Develop tactical / long term products to serve the new segments
- Measure the success of these initiatives.
- Ensure all campaigns follow proper protocols from point of campaign roll out to on ground delivery, to back end accounting.
- Manage customers with prompt replies and a level of professionalism.
- Conduct service recovery as and when required.
- Maintain open and seamless communications with all departments.
Who We Are Looking For:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Business or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in either a marketing, sales or business development role
- Experience in partnerships development is critical (E.g. Partnering banks to promote company’s product on their database, developing deals with 3rd party resellers, driving new product or campaigns with 3rd party to sell through or market)
- Ability to present well.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality